Hãy đăng ký thành viên để có thể dễ dàng trao đổi, giao lưu và chia sẻ về kiến thức đồ họa.
  1. Hãy đăng ký subscribe kênh Youtube mới của Việt Designer tại địa chỉ: Youtube.com/VietDesignerChannel để theo dõi các video về thiết kế đồ họa. Do trước đó kênh cũ bị Youtube quét không rõ lý do, trong thời gian chờ kháng cáo nếu các bạn thấy video trên diễn đàn bị die không xem được thì có thể vào kênh mới để tìm xem video sơ cua nhé.
    Loại bỏ thông báo

Tổng 1 số phần mềm 2D & 3D phù hợp với các designer mới vào nghề

Chủ đề thuộc danh mục 'Các phần mềm thiết kế 3D' được đăng bởi Phạm Hữu Dư, 22/1/14.

Lượt xem: 24,724

1. Phạm Hữu Dư phamhuudu.com

Nhắc đến 3D, người ta thường nghĩ ngay đầu tiên đó là phần mềm 3Ds Max, sau đó sẽ là Maya, Cinema4D, Google Sketchup,..Hôm nay minh xin giới thiệu thêm 1 số phần mềm khác nữa để các bạn tham khảo.

Vì không có nhiều thời gian nên mình để nguyên gốc tiếng Anh về phần mô tả các phần mềm này, bạn có thể Google thêm để tham khảo về phần mềm mà bạn cảm thấy thích và phù hợp nhé ;)

Poser
    Owned by “Smith Micro” Poser is a 3D rendering and animation computer program. It has been skilfully optimized for models that depict the human figure in three-dimensional form. Designers also use it for posing and rendering of models and characters. Equipped with some specialized tools for walk cycle creation, cloth and hair Poser is a nice choice.
    W66KQcT.jpg

3D Studio Max
    I was just thinking that there is something I am missing and that what this nice software. It is beautiful 3D animation software owned by the owners of Maya and Mudbox from my list, Autodesk. Industrial designers and architects favourite Studio Max is gaining popularity in film and video game industry as well.
    LRIwoXx.jpg

Lightwave
    Another one for special effects is Lightwave which is very professional 3D animation software. It helps in movie creation and has lot many features to be learned by the user for its proper usage. You get 30 days free trial. Quality is good but comes with a price. It supports Mac OSX and Windows.
    NvEO6nm.jpg

Mudbox
    It is a high resolution brush-based 3D sculpting program. Its developers claim that they are the pioneers in such type of functionality. Autodesk acquired Mudbox in 2007.
    PxfbnhE.jpg

Toon Boom
    No one can beat Toon Boom when comes to usage. It is extensively popular among designers for 2D animations. Several features with graphics make it cool choice. I added this entry as there are some novices who may have money and want to begin with the best. Supporting Mac OSX and Windows it is the one if your budget allows.
    3FF1q8z.jpg

Seamless3D
    This is the one for those designers who are quite realistic about the time for learning. It is amazing software when it comes to creative freedom. It is free open source software and allows you to explore a lot.
    m302tmx.jpg

Flash
    When we are talking about something related to designing with computers how can we forget about our own Adobe? Flash the Adobe’s animation tool is still the best 2D animation software available in the market. It’s easy to use feature and flexibility for web development makes it one of the favourite among designers. Not just this it has sustained its position in the era when new software coming daily. But it may not be that good with innovation and lacks some tools which can help designers who keep on experimenting. OS supported are Mac OSX, Windows and let me remind you it is not free.
    RDEVyIB.jpg

Maya
    It is owned by Autodesk and has become the benchmark for 3D software for designing animations, movies, games and more. Its major usage is in the film, television, and gaming industry. With regular updates and fantastic shading and lighting effects it is the most popular choice among those who are or want to become professional designers. It may sound bit expensive but no good thing comes cheap. It supports Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
    Vj1YHao.jpg

Google Sketchup
    I am a google person and hence when I wanted something to help me in designs I looked something by this company. How could I be disappointed when it was Google; I got this beautiful CAD software. It is a free download and despite of that it is pretty decent for novices. In fact it works quite well in animations even when you are facing processing power issues. It may not look like the best but don’t go by its looks it is quite impressive. One thing which attracts all novices is that it is simple and quick to master and amateurs can use its different kinds of model creation feature extensively. This one is for Windows (7, XP/Vista). Sketchup can make smart presentations within minutes even when you have no prior experience of creating CAD or 3D animations. But yes if you are hard-core designer and looking for more accuracy in the details of your design then it will take some time to grasp its features. Again, its website will help you with several videos and training options according to your pace, throughout your learning journey. All I can say is if you are thinking to have one such software then it should be definitely there in your list.
    flodsVN.jpg

Blender
    If all what you need is a simple 3D animation and that too in your budget then Blender can be your choice of first preference. Large studios may not be using it but for simple yet beautiful cartoon for small project Blender is nice software. Yes it is free and may not be able to compete with other highly advanced ones but looking at the no cost feature it is a safe bet. It supports Mac OSX and Windows and comes with plenty of features like as rigging, tracking, fluids, sculpting, painting etc. This one is an open source and has strong following. One feature which amazed me was its compatibility with Python Script to alter and modify its functionalities. If you enjoy customizations then as a beginner it will give you a good learning and creative experience.
    qAAqKk9.jpg
    Finally what you select will depend upon the scale and budget of the project. Before choosing one make sure what are your priorities and what you would like to do with the software. I hope this list must have guided you and you are all set to create some real good stuff. Best Wishes!

Việt Designer tổng hợp từ Lava360

Nguyen Ben, G Dinny, Nguyễn Tôm5 người khác thích bài viết này.
  2. newsun1235

newsun1235 Thành viên cấp 2

3D max à...O_O
    mình mò mà chả hiểu gì suất :3
  3. Vũ Phi Huân

Vũ Phi Huân Thành viên cấp 4

:-? uhm 3ds max phải từ từ, mới học nhìn rối tinh cả lên ấy, nhưng mà làm được rồi là sẽ ghiền :3 :3
  4. haluwen9

haluwen9 Mới đăng kí

Blender :v
    Dễ học, miễn phí nữa :v
    GausVNChất PC thích bài viết này.
  5. vincentpham.106

vincentpham.106 Thành viên cấp 1

hơi ngoài lề tí : các bác biết chỗ nào dạy Maya tốt ko nhỉ? em ở tphcm ạ.
  6. Nguyễn Tôm

Nguyễn Tôm Thành viên cấp 3

Đang dùng Blender - mã nguồn mở, xây dựng liên tục, update thường xuyên, miễn phí, cộng đồng rộng lớn, nhiều bài tut rất hay, gọn nhẹ, chạy trên nhiều HĐH,.... :D
    GausVN, Chất PC, haluwen91 người khác thích bài viết này.
  7. effectsvn

effectsvn Mới đăng kí

mình thích nhất 3ds max maya cinema 4d và after effects - chuyên nghiệp và đẹp
  8. tuliem03

tuliem03 Mới đăng kí

Bài đăng bị lỗi hay bị vấn đề gì đó khó xem lắm A Dư à!
  9. GausVN

GausVN Mới đăng kí

Blender là phần mềm chất lừ cho ai mới bắt đầu học đồ họa :3 :3
  10. heron0999999

heron0999999 Mới đăng kí

có ai có giáo trình dạy blender ko ạ. Cho e xin được ko?
  11. vtdtrang

vtdtrang Banned

cho t xin giáo trih học nhé
    HHVN thích bài viết này
  12. trongdatviettour

trongdatviettour Mới đăng kí

phân mêm nay co dễ xài ko ta
  13. HHVN

HHVN Mới đăng kí

Giao trình blender đây các bạn ơi

cgvn.net/t/blender-co-ban-huong-dan-bang-tieng-viet/593
  14. phukientubepeu

phukientubepeu Mới đăng kí

Blender được khen nhiều nhỉ
  15. hiendesign7777

hiendesign7777 Mới đăng kí

có anh chị nào dạy 3DMAX free không, e muốn học quá, TP.HCM ạ, nếu có thì CÁm ơn trước
    Thằng Hề thích bài viết này
  16. Phạm Hữu Dư

Phạm Hữu Dư phamhuudu.com Ban quản trị

hiendesign7777 sao ko bỏ chút học phí để tri ân công lao ngta mà cứ phải free mới chịu hả bạn? Hay ít nhất cũng mời ngta ly cafe chứ. Muốn free thì cứ lên mạng tự mày mò học, Google với Youtube có bao giờ tính phí đâu?
    Thằng Hề, Luckyboy147hiendesign7777 thích bài viết này.
  17. hiendesign7777

hiendesign7777 Mới đăng kí

cafe thì có chắc rồi anh ạ, cái 3D MAX này e nghe nói rất lâu rồi, rất thích
  18. Hoanquangnam

Hoanquangnam Thành viên cấp 1

Tiện đây cho mình nhờ mọi người tư vấn giup..chân thành cảm ơn
    Hiện mình đang làm bên ngành thiết kế đồ họa chuyên nghành in ấn bao bì..mình muốn học thêm 3D nhằm mục đích dựng hình sản phẩm 3d chủ yêu..nhưng thật sự mù về thông tin 3D..mình tìm hiểu nhưng rất nhiều phần mềm 3d..vậy bác nào có thể tư vấn với công việc mình thì nên học phần mềm 3D nào? và học trung tâm ở đâu là uy tín (nhưng tiền phải chăng..:( hiện mình đang ở tp HCM khu vực tân bình ạ
    Chân thành cảm ơn
  19. tiwenger

tiwenger Thành viên cấp 1

đang google translate. hi

Ủng hộ diễn đàn