Hãy đăng ký thành viên để có thể dễ dàng trao đổi, giao lưu và chia sẻ về kiến thức đồ họa.
  1. Hãy đăng ký subscribe kênh Youtube mới của Việt Designer tại địa chỉ: Youtube.com/VietDesignerChannel để theo dõi các video về thiết kế đồ họa. Do trước đó kênh cũ bị Youtube quét không rõ lý do, trong thời gian chờ kháng cáo nếu các bạn thấy video trên diễn đàn bị die không xem được thì có thể vào kênh mới để tìm xem video sơ cua nhé.
    Loại bỏ thông báo

Bộ Branding rất ngầu tớ làm tặng thần tượng: CeeLo Green

Chủ đề thuộc danh mục 'Trưng bày tác phẩm' được đăng bởi NhitYeuVietNam, 27/5/14.

Lượt xem: 3,455

1. NhitYeuVietNam Thành viên cấp 1

Chả là tớ rất hâm mộ anh bếu CeeLo, cũng ấp ủ làm cho ảnh 1 branding campaign mà dền dứ mãi mới làm được vì lười. Hôm nay up lên cho cả nhà ngắm chơi. Tuy nhiên vì tớ lười lắm nên xin phép tớ bê nguyên bài tiếng Anh từ portfoilo, và tớ sẽ up bản TV sau nếu mọi người cần nha.

Bộ này làm hồi mới vào nghề nên còn khá non, cũng mấy năm rùi mà. Mọi người giơ cao đánh khẽ ha.

Đây là link portfoilo của tớ:http://linhduongbyuhva.blogspot.com/

CeeLo Green Branding Campaign
    [​IMG]

Cee Lo Green is the inspiration for me this time because his music is the cure for the soul. I also love his personality, which radiates happiness all the time that makes me happy. Thus I would love to invite you to listen to his music. In order to advertise for my beloved Cee Lo, I dedicated the whole campaign on redesigning some of his music CDs to make them into new covers.
    First thing first, Cee Lo needs a logo. Thinking about his style, which is the combination of sweetness and style, I love the idea of the thorns coming out from his initial C. The metallic look coats the cool look for it.
    [​IMG]

See how the logo fits his furious look in this shot:
    [​IMG]

I even dream of myself being tattooed with the logo and literally drew it on my favorite hat, how cool!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next, Cee Lo also needs a cool business card to make people remember him. I love neon colors and I believe Cee Lo adores them too, so I made his card with a 3D look, playing with neon colors and his logo above. The font for his name is something represents his style: entertaining, glamour and fun!
    [​IMG]

Some mockups of the business cards:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And how they came to life:
    [​IMG]

For his CD covers, several ideas came to my mind, so I decided to execute two of them. The very first of is something so cheesy-yet-Cee Lo, because he loves hot pink. I extracted the photos from his video to make sure they're unique ones that never show on the Google before. Hope he likes it. And again, neon colors and glam fonts!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

How they look in real life:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The other one is the edgy Cee Lo look with headphones that are blown! The stencil font also plays its role in creating such a look.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lastly, I also make n Iphone case for Cee Lo lovers in case they want to see their idol even when they're on the go. The pop-art look is the key of this creative.

[​IMG]

Thùy Như, Phạm Hữu Dư, Hồng Sơn2 người khác thích bài viết này.
  2. Sun

Sun Mới đăng kí

Có đầu tư :D nhưng mà toàn miên man sang mockup là nhiều :D show thêm một chút về logo đi bạn :D
    NhitYeuVietNam thích bài viết này
  3. NhitYeuVietNam

NhitYeuVietNam Thành viên cấp 1

Ủng hộ diễn đàn