Hãy đăng ký thành viên để có thể dễ dàng trao đổi, giao lưu và chia sẻ về kiến thức đồ họa.
  1. Hãy đăng ký subscribe kênh Youtube mới của Việt Designer tại địa chỉ: Youtube.com/VietDesignerChannel để theo dõi các video về thiết kế đồ họa. Do trước đó kênh cũ bị Youtube quét không rõ lý do, trong thời gian chờ kháng cáo nếu các bạn thấy video trên diễn đàn bị die không xem được thì có thể vào kênh mới để tìm xem video sơ cua nhé.
    Loại bỏ thông báo

[Eng Tut] Notebook Paper Text Photoshop Tutorial

Chủ đề thuộc danh mục 'English tutorial' được đăng bởi hoanglee1593, 9/12/13.

Lượt xem: 11,506

1. hoanglee1593 Thành viên cấp 1

[​IMG]
    I will start by writing a text using capital letters. The font used is MyriadPro that comes with CS4.

[​IMG]
    Rasterize the text layer and using the Rectangular Marquee Tool add a rectangle shape to the N letter as shown in the image. Fill the selection with the same color.

[​IMG]
    Expand the selection by 10px. Make a selection and go to Select>Modify and choose Expand. Fill the selection with the same color.

[​IMG]
    Now I will create a rounded edge effect using this quick tutorial Rounded Corners in Photoshop

[​IMG]
    Now we have to duplicate this layer a couple of times. Make 5 copies and rename them Paper Layers and maybe group them. Add a notebook pattern and a Drop Shadow layer style. You can move each layer to look like notebook pages.

[​IMG]
    Now I will use one of the copies to create the notebook cover. For that I will split this layer in two layers; make a selection like in the image and press CTRL+X and CTRL+V to make a Layer via Cut. Call these layers Cover 1 and Cover 2.

[​IMG]
    OPen the layer style of one of the Cover Layers and add the following styles:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Now for each of the layers add Pattern Overlay using these leather patterns that I have used. You can of course use other leather textures with different colors.

[​IMG]
    Duplicate the Notebook Cover Layers and place them behinde all the other layers.

[​IMG]
    I will now add some stitched details on the notebook covers using some stitch brushes. Choose the size of the brush according to your text size. Make a selection out of the first cover layer and contract it by 7-10 px depending on your text thickness. Create work path using this selection and stroke path using one of the stitch brushes. I picked a very simple one.

[​IMG]
    Open the layer style window of the Stitch Layer and add Bevel and Emboss style.

[​IMG]
    So your text effect should now look like this with leather texture and stitch details.

[​IMG]
    Use the Ellipse Tool to create some metal details. Make a circle and duplicate it in the same layer. Resize to 50% and subtract shape from the initial circle. Duplicate the result two times in the same layer.

[​IMG]
    Add the following layer styles to make the circles look like shiny metal.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Now the paper leather stitched text should look similar to this image:

[​IMG]
    For the final touches you can add for example a vertical vector ribbon choosing one from this list. Or you can crete one yourself like I did. You can also add other paper details like colorful notes, scotch tape brushes or other stationery elements.

So here is the final result for the notebook paper text with stitched leather cover. I really hope you have enjoyed this new text effect tutorial and that you will decide to practice it.

[​IMG]

SwingsOnlyone, HAYATEvayno, luongtuan2 người khác thích bài viết này.
  2. gaconnhinho

gaconnhinho Mới đăng kí

cho mình cái pattern kẻ ô li
  3. Bảo Trần

Bảo Trần Thành viên cấp 2

Được.! mà Gà tiếng anh.! hix :(
  4. FNC

FNC Mới đăng kí

Bạn nào giúp mình dow mấy cái Pattern đi.. tks nhiều, mềnh dow không được :(
  5. Bảo Trần

Bảo Trần Thành viên cấp 2

Phải cái bạn cần không
    (*)
    Code:
    http://kittenbella.deviantart.com/art/Lined-Paper-Patterns-109886382
    Chưa đủ số bài viết nên không post link được. mong bạn thông cảm
    Bình Yên Nhé 92 thích bài viết này
  6. Ed.tR

Ed.tR Thành viên cấp 1

7. Ed.tR

Ed.tR Thành viên cấp 1

Bình Yên Nhé 92gaconnhinho thích bài viết này.
  8. gaconnhinho

gaconnhinho Mới đăng kí

thank thank bạn rất nhiều nhất định mình sẽ làm tut này
    Bình Yên Nhé 92namura502 thích bài viết này.
  9. nonvnn

nonvnn Mới đăng kí

Video clip nè các bạn
    SwingsOnlyone thích bài viết này

Ủng hộ diễn đàn