Hãy đăng ký thành viên để có thể dễ dàng trao đổi, giao lưu và chia sẻ về kiến thức đồ họa.
  1. Hãy đăng ký subscribe kênh Youtube mới của Việt Designer tại địa chỉ: Youtube.com/VietDesignerChannel để theo dõi các video về thiết kế đồ họa. Do trước đó kênh cũ bị Youtube quét không rõ lý do, trong thời gian chờ kháng cáo nếu các bạn thấy video trên diễn đàn bị die không xem được thì có thể vào kênh mới để tìm xem video sơ cua nhé.
    Loại bỏ thông báo

12 website có thiết kế "tệ" nhất trong năm 2013

Chủ đề thuộc danh mục 'Giới thiệu website đẹp' được đăng bởi Phạm Hữu Dư, 4/1/14.

Lượt xem: 15,762

1. Phạm Hữu Dư phamhuudu.com

Không có box Website xấu nên thôi mình post cái này vào box Website đẹp vậy :v :v Đây là danh sách 12 website có thiết kế xấu và lỗi thời nhất trong năm 2013 được website thedesignblitz.com bầu chọn ra :D

2013 là năm bùng nổ của thiết kế website phẳng, đơn giản và tinh tế! Còn những website sau đây dường như vẫn "cố thủ" với kiểu thiết kế từ rất xa xưa :3 :3

Mình xin giữ nguyên văn tiếng Anh lời bình luận cho từng website, mọi người có thể đọc và tham khảo vì sao những website sau đây lại bị liệt vào những thiết kế thảm họa trong năm 2013

1. Mr. Bottles
    This website gets the tag of being worst designed website for the reason that its colors and graphics clash a big deal, users find it difficult to read and navigate. Besides, when you open the link out of the blue you start hearing the voice of a man who seems to be standing I don’t know where and why.

[​IMG]

2. Create What Matters Most
    This website is not what you call sucking but somewhat annoying for the users that will get lost in between. Personally, I am okay with it but at times, eve I got lost. Majority of the users are anticipated to find the time consuming job that it might prove to be so, I have included it in the list. It lacks the ease which a user desires to find what the website and content is all about.

[​IMG]

3. Constellation Seven
    Sorry to say the sound effect is bit scary. When I opened up the website a sound started coming which was definitely not that pleasing. The awful color combinations and patterns that make reading the content contribute too to make this website get a thumbs down.

[​IMG]

4. Jamil Lin Blog
    Ironically, this is a website dedicated to Feng Shui. The base color doesn’t gel well with the other bright colors thereby making it quite distracting and difficult to navigate.

[​IMG]

5. Wisconsin Register of Deeds Association
    Sunday Morning is the website of a Ceramics Workshop in the Netherlands. As you all can see, it is JavaScript with bizarre links and sub-menus. When you click on a link, things start moving in haphazard manner which make it difficult to understand the content.

[​IMG]

6. Arngren
    No words are needed to tell why this website is the part of this list of worst designed websites. Open it and you will come to know.

[​IMG]

7. Reforms
    The designers have tried to use flash to create I don’t know what. You open up the website and you start wondering what its all about. At the first instance you don’t come to know what’s going on. There is no navigation, and when you click on the small links at the bottom of the page you will land to various mysterious pages. No more words, check it out and you will understand what I have been trying to say in the above written lines.

[​IMG]

8. Lings’s Cars
    When I opened up the website before I could focus on the negative aspects, the first expression was a smile. Imagine what and why is there a singer? What is that cock doing, taking a stroll or what? This is one of the worst designed websites that will bring a smile on user’s face before finally closing it.

[​IMG]

9. MIT Center for Advanced Visual Studies
    The most annoying thing is content layers over text and the animated Gifs that are actually not fun instead weird. Scroll down and you will see a multi-colored square and you will see the images popping up and hiding the text (not all instead words in between). Neither you will be able to read the text not focus on images. Open up the link and check it out yourself.

[​IMG]

10. Comcast Sucks
    This web page comprises of sound file that asks users to download a plugin that i bit irritating, excessive length, multi-sized font, multi-colored and even scrolls all together contribute in making it the worst designed website.

[​IMG]

11. Biology Junction
    Weird colors, gifs can bring a smile on any kid’s face but then asked for a review on designing part, it will definitely be part of the list of worst designed websites. Moreover, when you click a link and you start to download a document.

[​IMG]

12. The Worlds Worst Website Ever
    The Worst Website Design ever is our last entrant. Though this was made intentionally as a bad web design this one proves to be the worst website with animated gifs, animated marquees, and no real user-experience.

[​IMG]

pitlamgiFMP thích bài viết này.
  2. thunderlion95

thunderlion95 Thành viên cấp 3

Có mấy trang của VN còn tệ hơn thế này!
    Nguyễn Tất Thắng thích bài viết này
  3. Phạm Hữu Dư

Phạm Hữu Dư phamhuudu.com Ban quản trị

Nguyễn Tất Thắng thích bài viết này
  4. thunderlion95

thunderlion95 Thành viên cấp 3

Hồi thi ĐH em vào trang của phòng đào tạo BK ấy! Ôi thôi! Ko dám nhìn luôn!
  5. Trung Kiên

Trung Kiên Thành viên cấp 3

6. FMP

FMP Thành viên cấp 1

Được mỗi trang Reform nhìn được ...
    Cơ mà em ko hiểu trang đó nói gì :-? ... các bác xem có hiểu ko ?
  7. Trungtolivo

Trungtolivo Mới đăng kí

lings's car nhìn ok, vui mà :))
  8. nhocksoc

nhocksoc Thành viên cấp 2

=)) của mình thì toàn css3 mà dạo này chuyển qua templete metro ui :3
  9. Kend Nguyễn

Kend Nguyễn Thành viên cấp 2

sao có net giống mấy bạn des bên zing /:)
  10. Nguyễn Tôm

Nguyễn Tôm Thành viên cấp 3

Trang 2. Create What Matters Most và trang 7. Reforms có xấu lắm đâu ta o.O một trang là thiết kế phẳng còn một trang áp dụng hiệu ứng 3D mà o.O hay do chũng quá nặng nề và giao diện không thân thiện nhỉ.
  11. Rainy Day

Rainy Day Thành viên cấp 2

E mù tịt về thiết kế web và đồ họa nói chung, nhưng nhìn mấy cái kia đúng là không ra một cái hệ thống cống rãnh gì cả :))
  12. Đoilơ ViệtDesigner

Đoilơ ViệtDesigner Thành viên cấp 5

13. A3ersxSOnes

A3ersxSOnes Thành viên cấp 2

Nhìn liên tưởng tới kiểu Chin na xì tai mà hôm qua cái bạn gì gì đó giới thiệu.
    Em thấy mấy trang web này đẹp mà, hòa hợp về màu sắc lẫn bố cục.
  14. manh994

manh994 Thành viên cấp 1

xấu kinh tởm. lộn xộn hại mắt. nhìn vào không biết đâu vào đâu :(
  15. coolake

coolake Mới đăng kí

có ai biết cái plugin tạo hiệu ứng di chuyển trong site 2 k nhỉ?
  16. thanhmai3883

thanhmai3883 Thành viên cấp 3

chắc phải up kên cho các bạn xem site mình :))
  17. xaydungsonha.com

xaydungsonha.com Mới đăng kí

Không có wesbite nào của việt nam /:)/:)/:)
  18. Phạm Hữu Dư

Phạm Hữu Dư phamhuudu.com Ban quản trị

xaydungsonha.com có chứ, nhưng chắc chẳng ai biết đến nên ko có trong danh sách trên :D
  19. shrimppaste

shrimppaste Mới đăng kí

Biết nói gì đây #:-s...
  20. lientit

lientit Mới đăng kí

Phải công nhận mấy mẫu này kinh dị thật

Ủng hộ diễn đàn