Hãy đăng ký thành viên để có thể dễ dàng trao đổi, giao lưu và chia sẻ về kiến thức đồ họa.
  1. Hãy đăng ký subscribe kênh Youtube mới của Việt Designer tại địa chỉ: Youtube.com/VietDesignerChannel để theo dõi các video về thiết kế đồ họa. Do trước đó kênh cũ bị Youtube quét không rõ lý do, trong thời gian chờ kháng cáo nếu các bạn thấy video trên diễn đàn bị die không xem được thì có thể vào kênh mới để tìm xem video sơ cua nhé.
    Loại bỏ thông báo

Creativemarket - Realistic Pencil Drawing Effect

Chủ đề thuộc danh mục 'Action' được đăng bởi freewill, 29/3/16.

Lượt xem: 9,322

1. freewill Thành viên cấp 1

bI2IjsO.jpg
    ZLUgr0f.jpg
    NVf9igJ.jpg
    qLs8egF.jpg
    ysKzlgA.jpg
    VVPiBIR.jpg
    IhLkLJb.jpg
    w0MOfOu.jpg
    TfpqjAm.jpg
    3Fs28DH.jpg
    Fp11Rp6.jpg
    Tutorial:

Compatible with Photoshop CS6 & CC+
    Works best with images that are at least 1600px-4000px.
    Your image mode must be RBG and 8Bits/channel.
    As shown in the video, for best results, you will have to use the pencil brushes included to get the best results (to add a bit of shadow and light where needed). I thought of including/recording the strokes myself but, it was never going be as accurate as drawing accurately on the desired areas, so I decided to leave it to you. It's a very easy concept, brush with a black/grey colour for shadows, and with a white colour for lighting on the face, skin, object, clothing etc. and depending on what result you want, you can brush both with black (on white layer) and white (on a separate layer) and then use the box/gaussian/motion blur. Get creative. It's up to you. Make sure to watch the Video tutorial.

Since there are also two xmp. files included in the download, make sure to have Camera Raw installed.

I'm sure this product will help you speed up your workflow and will give you great results!

IMPORTANT! Make sure your language is set to “ENGLISH”, if your language is anything else but that, the actions will give you many errors and they are literally not going to work.

Instructions on How to Change the language setting of your Creative Cloud apps: helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/change-install-language.html

Turn your photos into beautiful Realistic Digital Pencil Drawings using my new actions “Realistic Digital Pencil Drawing Effect Action”

Tải về nếu cần:
    [LOCK]
    Code:
    https://mega.nz/#!2AsHFQ5J!M9wxj5Hzp_BNYWofjy_G63ndZH9kTMmHtlQ7CABB6Jk
    [/LOCK]

Trinh Trương, tomatoleez, OP-SKY2 người khác thích bài viết này.

Ủng hộ diễn đàn