Hãy đăng ký thành viên để có thể dễ dàng trao đổi, giao lưu và chia sẻ về kiến thức đồ họa.
  1. Hãy đăng ký subscribe kênh Youtube mới của Việt Designer tại địa chỉ: Youtube.com/VietDesignerChannel để theo dõi các video về thiết kế đồ họa. Do trước đó kênh cũ bị Youtube quét không rõ lý do, trong thời gian chờ kháng cáo nếu các bạn thấy video trên diễn đàn bị die không xem được thì có thể vào kênh mới để tìm xem video sơ cua nhé.
    Loại bỏ thông báo

Cuộc sống đường phố hiện đại trong khu phố cổ của Hà Nội

Chủ đề thuộc danh mục 'Các bộ ảnh ấn tượng' được đăng bởi Trịnh Minh Cảnh, 6/11/13.

Lượt xem: 4,902

1. Trịnh Minh Cảnh Thành viên cấp 2

Post dùm Daicahuy :D

Street Life and Street Culture involves the daily lives of urban communities and is the focus of our photographic endeavor.
    The best thing about this genre of photography is that it is sometimes possible for the final viewer to see more than the original photographer. One great thing is that more things are happening, even within a small neighborhood, at any moment than any human can comprehend. Photography allows us to freeze one of those moments and study all of the small dramas that are taking place.

[​IMG]
    old woman buying at the market in the Old Quarter in Hanoi's capital
    As the images on display depict, most of our participating photographers caught the city's vibrancy and movement in shot after shot, despite the difference in their approaches. That is the particular fun in street photography of whatever approach. I think that street photography "is walking out into the world to see what happens" – most of the time you might not get it but going out and trying again and again is the aim. The streets have changed, and so has photography. In the digital age, invisibility seems the best option, when legions of people wandering around with compact digital cameras and camera-phones at the ready.

[​IMG]
    fruit sellers behind the Dong Xuan market in Hanoi
    In this photo along one of Hanoi’s motorways I was trying to get a picture of the frenzy traffic all around and the old buildings in the background. I choose a low shutter speed of 1/25 s and an aperture of f8.

[​IMG]
    low shutter and an f stop of f8 gave me a unique view of the buildings behind
    Street photographs may show a world with different views, sometimes even looking unreal. This is, for me, the most fascinating aspect of Street Photography, the fact that these images were all made in the most ‘everyday’ and ‘real’ location, the street.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In Street photographyTags b/w, Hanoi, Contemporary street photography, black and white, Vietnm, photo walk, Contemporary, Asia, Street Photography

Nguồn: http://kiribane.org/home/2012/8/11/contemporary-street-life-in-hanois-old-quarter

FMP, crazy wolfie, nghia_21293 người khác thích bài viết này.
  2. An Thị Gì Gì Đấy

An Thị Gì Gì Đấy Thành viên cấp 2

google dịch đây mà :3
  3. caphefin

caphefin Thành viên cấp 2

thà không dịch còn hơn!
  4. Trịnh Minh Cảnh

Trịnh Minh Cảnh Thành viên cấp 2

Tớ nói là Translate của bác Go gờ mà :)
    Thì 2 cậu dịch rồi nói tớ edit lại cho :) ok :)
  5. Cá Bé Nhỏ

Cá Bé Nhỏ Thành viên cấp 2

Đọc đc câu đầu chuyển sang xem ảnh luôn =))))
    FMP thích bài viết này
  6. caphefin

caphefin Thành viên cấp 2

ý mình là cứ để tiếng Anh đi, khỏi dịch mất công! Nếu chịu khó đầu tư dịch đàng hoàng thì post, ko thì cứ để nguyên bản cho khỏi làm xấu bài viết của ng ta :D
    FMPAn Thị Gì Gì Đấy thích bài viết này.
  7. sevenkiller

sevenkiller Mới đăng kí

thấy hình đẹp nên xin phép thớt làm xíu cho vui !
    [​IMG]

Ủng hộ diễn đàn