Hãy đăng ký thành viên để có thể dễ dàng trao đổi, giao lưu và chia sẻ về kiến thức đồ họa.
  1. Hãy đăng ký subscribe kênh Youtube mới của Việt Designer tại địa chỉ: Youtube.com/VietDesignerChannel để theo dõi các video về thiết kế đồ họa. Do trước đó kênh cũ bị Youtube quét không rõ lý do, trong thời gian chờ kháng cáo nếu các bạn thấy video trên diễn đàn bị die không xem được thì có thể vào kênh mới để tìm xem video sơ cua nhé.
    Loại bỏ thông báo

Double Exposure Photography

Chủ đề thuộc danh mục 'Giới thiệu tác phẩm Photoshop ấn tượng' được đăng bởi superlouuuu, 9/7/13.

Lượt xem: 16,569

1. superlouuuu Thành viên cấp 1

bài viết tương tự: http://forum.vietdesigner.net/threads/nhung-buc-anh-chong-phim-thu-vi.15868/

Double Exposure hay còn gọi là Multiple exposure là một kỹ thuật đơn giản trộn (hay lồng gì đấy, tiếng Anh là combine) 2 bức ảnh khác nhau thành một. Kỹ thuật này đã được dùng trong một vài năm gần đây và chúng nhanh chóng được nhiều người đón nhận, một phần thành công trong kỹ thuật này chính là ở những phần mềm chình sửa ảnh như Photoshop đã tạo ra sự đồng nhất cho bức ảnh dù trước đó chúng hoàn toàn khác nhau.

[​IMG]
    (Image Source: Elena iPhoneography)

Với kỹ thuật Double Exposure, chúng ta có thể tạo ra được nhiều hiệu ứng ảnh khá thú vị, có thể thành phẩm tạo ra sẽ có chút gì đó ma quái, kỳ dị hoặc có khi lại đầy nội bên, cảm xúc bên trong. Mỗi người, mỗi tác giả khi dùng kỹ thuật này đều có những lý do riêng của họ nhưng tôi chắc rằng tất cả đều có chung một mục tiêu: ĐẸPĐỘC

Về lý thuyết là thế, còn thức tế thì sao? Cùng nhau chiêm ngưỡng những tác phẩm Double Exposure dưới đây để hiểu rõ hơn về kỹ thuật thú vị này. Một số tác phẩm có khi đẹp hơn hẳn ban đầu, số còn lại thì đẹp và độc một cách khó tã, thoạt đầu chúng ta sẽ cứ ngỡ đấy là một tác phẩm Manipulation nhưng thật ra không phải đâu nhé.
    Chúc các bạn vui vẻ và hi vọng bài viết này có ích cho tất cả chúng ta !
    P/S: click vào ảnh để xem ảnh gốc nhé, một số cho phép bạn download, một số thì không.

Aisles In The Sky. “Some lovely cloud action and a nice vanishing point perspective on the aisle numbers.” (Image Source: Lomo-Cam)
    [​IMG]

Barrier Of Clouds. Garden photography with double exposure technique applied, creating the beauty that can’t be achieved with common technique. (Image Source: Céline R.)
    [​IMG]

Between Heaven And Earth. Double exposure technique applied to overlap the sky and the sea, what a heavenly scene. (Image Source: Isvibilsky)
    [​IMG]

Brad Jeff Fight. “We ended up there because we wanted to sit down and eat our chips and I needed light to make this picture because if I used flash it would’ve made it much more difficult with the shadows.” (Image Source: foryoutoknowtice)
    [​IMG]

Construction. Great combination that brings out more beauty, two are better than one! (Image Source: VEM / VAS)
    [​IMG]

English x Name. Nice blending of photos and colors, gorgeous shot! (Image Source: theCarol)
    [​IMG]

Factory In The Sky. Great angle with perfect combination, hodachrome knows how to do double exposure photography very well. (Image Source: hodachrome)
    [​IMG]

Feelin Dizzy. Another example of how double exposure can emphasizes the feeling of the photo, pretty calm and chilling one. (Image Source: hodachrome)
    [​IMG]

Ferndale Cemetery. Gate of cemetery or gate of hell? Really cool work with redscale technique applied. (Image Source: shoegazer)
    [​IMG]

Gather My Strength. “I have wanted to do some Francis Bacon inspired photos. They’re strange, dark, captivating, slightly uncomfortable, and probably done to death. Uploading this makes me a little uncomfortable as I don’t have the most photogenic body or anything like that. Face is adequately smooshed and melted though.” (Image Source: beast love)
    [​IMG]

Gueishan. Peaceful feeling can also be achieved by double exposure photography, breezing shot. (Image Source: Blowing Puffer Fish)
    [​IMG]

Hideaway Hands. Done without Photoshop, Dan Mountford is probably the genius who extended double exposure photography to become a new branch of art. (Image Source: •DΛN MOUNTFORD•)
    [​IMG]

I Love You. Magnificent piece that really showcases the specific effect that double exposure photography can achieve, I love this one! (Image Source: Experiment of the nature)
    [​IMG]

In Her Course. Thomas Barbèy is the genius who can combine 2 common photos into an absolutely unique art piece. I just know that Statue of Liberty is built on tree! (Image Source: Thomas Barbèy)
    [​IMG]

Mirrored Downtown. “Took this shot from the pedestrian bridge and then flipped it. I love how the sky looks like it is reflected in the water.” (Image Source: Lomo-Cam)
    [​IMG]

Oh Sheet!. Are they skiing on ice or sheet? I don’t know, but this piece is epic. (Image Source: Thomas Barbèy)
    [​IMG]

Old Man Texted. “Texas State Cemetery. Some text from a speech by Roosevelt on a tomb and a statue of a saint.” (Image Source: Lomo-Cam)
    [​IMG]

Pandora. Absolutely stunning piece with spooky effect. Hauntingly beautiful. (Image Source: TommyOshima)
    [​IMG]

Pathway // Ladders. Very hard to believe this unique work was not created using Photoshop except the color adjustment, it’s just too cool. (Image Source: •DΛN MOUNTFORD•)
    [​IMG]

Piano Peace. I call this epic. Really wondering how to achieve this without Photoshop editing, especially the part of the Zebras’ lines matching the piano’s black bars. (Image Source: Thomas Barbèy)
    [​IMG]

Power Mix. More power with double exposure! Well-formed piece. (Image Source: hodachrome)
    [​IMG]

Power Station In The Sky. Perfect combination with perfect colors, I will not be surprised if this piece gets any award. (Image Source: hodachrome)
    [​IMG]

Rainy Night. It’s rainy night in the Finlay drive. It’s an elegant night. (Image Source: radofankaras)
    [​IMG]

Ratz. Great attempt and idea on double exposure photography, very inspiring one. (Image Source: extravaganciaincluida)
    [​IMG]

Ribbed Sky. “Because I can’t stop doing textured sky shots! The highway underpass and the lovely cloud ridden sky.” (Image Source: Lomo-Cam)
    [​IMG]

Roller Coaster. “This is cool – the double exposure gives it a great vibrancy” – m+b (Image Source: benman31)
    [​IMG]

Scenic Detour. Renaissance of double exposure photography probably starts from this fantastic work. (Image Source: Thomas Barbèy)
    [​IMG]

Sittin’ Tall. “No flash on the Lincoln exposure. Colorsplash orange on the second exposure. Another double exposure wonderment. It makes the pictures so much more important to me when I think about the accidental magic.” (Image Source: Lomo-Cam)
    [​IMG]

Standing In The Cloud Parking Lot. “I was standing outside Shanghai Dim Sum, waiting for them to open. The recent drizzle made the parking lot extra dark and Ivan’s feet were just right. The sky was clearing up and I saw the chance for a soft double.” (Image Source: Lomo-Cam)
    [​IMG]

Sunbathing. A peaceful walk under the water? Where will be the couple heading? Again a beautiful, thoughtful double exposure photography done by Thomas Barbèy. (Image Source: Thomas Barbèy)
    [​IMG]

Sun Stroke. Tennis on the sky! Double exposure photography has no limitation! (Image Source: Thomas Barbèy)
    [​IMG]

And The Living Is Easy. Beyond wonderful, simply speechless on this one. (Image Source: Elena iPhoneography)
    [​IMG]

The Gates Of Hell. What will the city looks like if we are in doomsday? Double exposure photography can help you imagine it. (Image Source: captainbonobo)
    [​IMG]

Tree Map. What a glamorous shot, probably an underrated piece! (Image Source: Lomo-Cam)
    [​IMG]

Turn Your Head To The Right. Several elements were mixed into the photo, yet it feels so natural. Truly professional piece, no doubt. (Image Source: •DΛN MOUNTFORD•)
    [​IMG]

Vector. Photos created in camera + Color edited in Photoshop + Vector overlayed in illustrator = Insanely cool work. (Image Source: •DΛN MOUNTFORD•)
    [​IMG]

Windows. The great part of double exposure photography is it’s mostly about random, see how beautiful a work can achieve even with random composition. So, relax yourself and just have fun with randomness! (Image Source: benman31)
    [​IMG]
    biên tập: khanhduy92.wordpress.com
    source: hongkiat.com

Mềnh Là Khoa, Haruko, Ngố Rừng17 người khác thích bài viết này.
  2. Đoilơ ViệtDesigner

Đoilơ ViệtDesigner Thành viên cấp 5

[​IMG]

Chỗ ngón tay cái là chỗ lông nách sao x_x
    Lê Thanh BÌnhCuc_cut_co_don thích bài viết này.
  3. Amigen

Amigen Thành viên cấp 2

Những cảm xúc ngưng đọng và đầy kỳ lạ... ^^
    superlouuuu thích bài viết này
  4. b0yHN_96

b0yHN_96 Thành viên cấp 4

hôm bữa bên kia cũng có tút về cái hiệu ứng này, định lôi về mà chưa làm :)) đẹp lắm
    Amigen thích bài viết này
  5. nhathoang93

nhathoang93 Thành viên cấp 2

quá tuyệt :>
  6. Tìm Thấy

Tìm Thấy Thành viên cấp 2

thỉnh thoảng đặt 2 layer chồng lên nhau. dùng eraser để xóa. nghịch nghịch cũng ra mấy cái hình rất kỳ quái :v
    Cái này đã được lên ý tưởng và thực hiện 1 cách quá tuyệt. đẹp lắm ^^
  7. tobeynguyen

tobeynguyen Thành viên cấp 1

Ấn tượng quá!!! Thích ảnh kiểu này kinh khủng
  8. Art of Green

Art of Green Thành viên cấp 2

Cái này tính ko bác =))
    Phiêu Lãnghtcboy1 thích bài viết này.
  9. Ngố Rừng

Ngố Rừng Mới đăng kí

đẹp quá
  10. Soullegend

Soullegend Thành viên cấp 3

đẹp nhưng dùng nhiều quá thành nhàm rồi
    Aldini thích bài viết này
  11. phankien9x

phankien9x Thành viên cấp 3

Đẹp >> bắt chước >> tràn lan >> nhàm >> search trào lưu design mới >> đẹp >> bắt chước >> tràn lan >> nhàm :v
    Aldini thích bài viết này
  12. Soullegend

Soullegend Thành viên cấp 3

trước cũng có phong trào typography chữ viết tay rồi dập cái hình nên lên cho có vẻ liên quan, h thấy cũng hơi chìm chìm bớt rồi -))
  13. Aldini

Aldini Mới đăng kí

Đẹp quá ;) :)):))
  14. snoobgun

snoobgun Banned

Đẹp quá ước ji mình lầm được như vậy :))

Ủng hộ diễn đàn