Hãy đăng ký thành viên để có thể dễ dàng trao đổi, giao lưu và chia sẻ về kiến thức đồ họa.
  1. Hãy đăng ký subscribe kênh Youtube mới của Việt Designer tại địa chỉ: Youtube.com/VietDesignerChannel để theo dõi các video về thiết kế đồ họa. Do trước đó kênh cũ bị Youtube quét không rõ lý do, trong thời gian chờ kháng cáo nếu các bạn thấy video trên diễn đàn bị die không xem được thì có thể vào kênh mới để tìm xem video sơ cua nhé.
    Loại bỏ thông báo

Typography Photoshop Action - Tạo chữ trên gương mặt thật ấn tượng

Chủ đề thuộc danh mục 'Action' được đăng bởi ducphamdeveloper, 26/4/16.

Lượt xem: 9,831

1. ducphamdeveloper Thành viên cấp 1

HPnoX9t.jpg
    Please watch the video above for demonstration of how to use and customize the look of your action to get the most out of the effect.

Create this advanced typography effect in just a few clicks. Just brush the areas where you want to apply the effect and click Play on the action! Yes, it’s really that simple. After the action has finished you have full layer control. You can easy change colors, you can choose from two different types of typography:

1) With text over your photo 2) With only text (your photo will be made from text)

21 color options are also made by the action.

Text is fully editable, so you can easy type/place your OWN TEXT!

The action is tested and working in Photoshop (English versions) CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC.

The action is only working in English versions of Photoshop.

If you are using another language, you can easy change it to English in this way. After you play the action, you can change it back to your native language.

If you need any help with the action or you got any questions, please contact me via my Envato profile page.
    Combine actionsIf you have more than one my action, you can combine the effects an build even more advanced designs. Below there are over 10 actions to choose from.

How do I combine actions?

1) Run the first action on your photo.

2) When you finish with customizing the design, save your image.

3) Now re-open your image and run another action!

You can then use the 2nd actions layer flexibility to further customize the design. In this way you can build incredibly detailed, advanced designs with no work at all.
    Info chi tiết
    Tải về tại đây: [LOCK]https://www.fshare.vn/file/B6NH5ZBBCI8D[/LOCK]
    Nguồn: ideastudio.vn

vnd030289 thích bài viết này

Ủng hộ diễn đàn